Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogger's hell

So it's official...I have forever been damned to the deepest circle of blogger hell for not posting a thing since October 9! I'm so ashamed...But I'm back (I think) and the truth of the matter is that I've been quite the busy little fashionista in the past few weeks.

I spent the last week in Louisville, KY (I was there for the national College Media Association conference) and scoped out some interesting fashion do's and don'ts, a few of which I'll be posting later. While I was there I also discovered an adorable boutique chock-full of great pieces and even greater prices. "Pitaya" has 16 locations nationwide, unfortunately, none are in Florida, but I can shop online at PITAYA.COM!

The week before that I was tied up with The Patriot Press (College of Central Florida's student newspaper) hosting the Florida Community College Activities Association state journalism convention. That weekend I also attended an AMAZING fashion show in Tampa, which I'll also be blogging about sooner than later, hopefully.

Annnnnd.....every second in between I've been planning....(insert drumroll here)....my very first fashion show! And no, I am not a designer but I'm literally PRODUCING a full-fledged fashion event from the ground up, and let me tell you it is NOT easy! I've already had many ups and downs along the way, but I'll be doing my best to chronicle the process here on Rant and Rave so don't give up on me, I'm back on my grind!

Let the countdown begin: 65 days!
Get In Focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment