Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Premiere Issue: The Gainesville Style

I'm proud to announce that The Gainesville Style will be releasing their premiere issue on October 1st, just a few days away!

I'm more than anticipating getting my hands on the final product. The epitome of satisfaction is seeing the hours, days, weeks and months of hard work put into a publication come to fruition.

In this issue I have had the honor of having a couple blurbs of my writing included within the pages of the periodical and received the ultimate compliment of being featured as the cover model!

Congrats to the everyone involved with The Gainesville Style! I've had a blast working with the team so far and look forward to many more successful issues in the future.

PLEASE check out the issue! Oct. 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment