Sunday, September 12, 2010

I [heart] technology


Live streams have been my saving grace this week. 

As I sit here getting ready to watch the live stream on DKNY on Facebook, all I can do is thank my lucky stars for the technology that time has brought us. Transforming the fashion industry from an elitist society to...well, a little less elitist society.

Still, having the opportunity to grab a virtual front row seat is good enough for me. And until I make it to my first NYFW I'll be taking full advantage of the technological tools I have at hand; from the live streams to the TwitPics to text messages from friends fortunate to be there live.

Who knows, in the next few years we might have the comfort of enjoying a runway hologram from our very out couch...but hopefully by then I'll have my own REAL front-row seat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment