Monday, September 6, 2010

CURRENT OBSESSION: Military Trend for Fall


Commanding attention year after year, the military trend is back with a vengeance. This fall, the craze has made an unavoidable presence on the runways.

And for me the color palette is what lingers well after the catwalks have cleared. While perusing the racks this season I've found myself attracted to nothing but khakis and olives of every shade.


 Trend salute:
 Christophe Decarnin for BALMAIN for exemplifying this fall favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Look at their feet, do the photogs TRY on purp to catch tham that way? I wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! never noticed that....that MUST be intentional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ALL OVER military inspired fashions. I don't know what it is about them that I love so much. I think it's moreso that the look is timeless and can work year long. You can do dressy military, casual military even business military. I'm sold. This was a great post! Here's my military inspired look: http://fashiondujourdaily.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/white-even-after-labor-day-is-right/

    ReplyDelete