Sunday, August 22, 2010

STYLE SPOTLIGHT:







Veronika Ilieva
Ilieva savors the ability to use fashion as an opportunity to play a different character every day.  

“I would say that I’m a classic, feminine flower child, with a splash of Rock and Roll!”

Sporting a belted waist as early as the age of five, her self-described “eclectic style” is the fruitage of an early cultivation for the love of fashion.  Her relationship with fashion stems from the emphasis from her mother “to hold on to her Europeans standards... and always look her best.”

The key to her fashion flair is confidence (and a good pair of shoes, of course!). However, for Ilieva, no outfit is complete without a little blast from the past. 

“One element I refuse to leave out is at least one vintage piece incorporated into my ensemble...my heart will continue to overflow with joy over vintage pieces!”


No comments:

Post a Comment