Monday, August 30, 2010

"Gimme Some Sugar"

Ice cream sundaes, layered cakes, fruit tarts and chocolate cupcakes; I think I gained a few pounds just typing that! But I fear not because I just discovered a shameless way to cater to my cravings on Etsy.com.

Well, I may be behind the fashion times, because I could be the last person to favorite the ETSY website for it's fashion finds specializing in handmade and vintage products. I actually spent a good hour and a half browsing page after page of delightful one-of-a-kinds last night. And it came as a surprise to me that while I was checking out some of recent followers on Twitter I happened upon one of these Etsy shop owners.

The owner of Gimme Some Sugar is a professional painter, polymer clay jewelry maker and baker (that explains it) according to her profile of Etsy.com. She hand-crafts the sweetest treats like THESE to be worn as charms, necklaces, pins and studs.

There's no calorie counting here so feel free to satisfy that sweet tooth... Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment